My first shoot = NSFW.

ewick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My last shoot was with the same girl I had my first shoot with. Photos 1,2 are from my very first shoot and the latter two are from a few weeks ago.
9116170329_3c677c9d17_z.jpg
[/URL] ania by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]

9118397556_fcbf096120_z.jpg
[/URL] ania by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]

MG] ania by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]

IMG] ania by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]

I don't care for the black and white one because its too underexposed. But the new colour one looks real good (aha). You got better

wow look at that first 'pose' hehehe You did get good. :)

I don't care for the black and white one because its too underexposed.
it was supposed to be underexposed to give it a sensual feeling, but nothing wrong with it not being your taste.
C-section scar?
no, clothes made the skin wrinkle. I dropped the ball on editing that part. It happens.

Pose #1 and #3.. just too forced, not natural.

Shots look good except for those poses. #4 looks pretty good on a black background.

#1 Not digging the pose. As mentionned, looks fake and forced. The composition is too far for me, she kind of gets lost in the frame

#2 Not liking the gradient in the background. Also really don't like how her foot is cut off and how she is off center of the chair, kinda giving the chair some importance in the shot - or equal importance

#3 Probably the strongest of the set IMO. A bit fake looking, but more fashion style than "just doing something" like in #1. Dont like her fingers on her right hand, look a bit stiff and less sensual. Head slightly more to the camera to see a bit of the whites in the corner of her eyes.

#4 Not liking the black and white here. I get your were going for sensual, but odd black and white skin tones dont mean sensual to me. Her left side is a bit dark, dont like how there is no light (or almost) in her left eye.

#5, I prefer the colour here than the BW in #4, although seems a tad under exposed. Really not liking the composition, looks like she's hanging awkwardly.

Pose #1 and #3.. just too forced, not natural.

Shots look good except for those poses. #4 looks pretty good on a black background.

1. and 2. were a couple of years ago when I didn't know lighting or posing. now I ACT like I know lighting and posing. Its always nice to look back and see how one improves and grows through out the years.

Hot girl, fun shoot, but I have to agree on the poses. I think you need to work on showing off your model better.

Most reactions

Back