My First Sunset Macro!

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Your thoughts?

5883119458_8b8572ecec_o.jpg

I used my 100mm 2.8 Macro lens, and an ND filter. I stopped down for maximum depth of field.

This is a trick question, right? I see a rectangle of orange rimmed by a black frame. So... you can be a secret supporter of the Ukranian Orange revolution. Or an undercover Orange Association sympathizer. Or this is a special experiment in which if we stare at this for 60 seconds and then glance away, we'll see the complementary colors blinking at us. So what is it?

Needs a watermark!

pgriz, it is what the title says it is.

I thought the DoF was fine. Overread had told me when doing macro, especially with the 100mm, that if I stopped down too much I would get horrible diffraction, and chromatic abberation.

I never watermark my images.

I can take the same thing without a macro lens and without waiting until sunset. Just remove my lens, and shoot a table lamp in manual.

I can take the same thing without a macro lens and without waiting until sunset. Just remove my lens, and shoot a table lamp in manual.

Yeah, that would be a macro shot of your table lamp though.

I swear I have seen this before! That's right! Home depot paint sample.

chromatic aberration. --- actually -- I still need to bother to learn about that stuff :p

No watermark??? I think you are safe on this one.

Most reactions

Back