What's new

My first upload. =]

fi0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
missing New Jersey in FORT MYERS :)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
NEW PICS ON PG.1 / POST #35 - MY NEICE CHRISTIE.


First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Fiorella and I'm 22 from Jersey. (us Jersians have a habit of leaving out the New) I'm pretty new to this whole "professional" side of photography. I've been used to point and shoot since the development of digital imaging that all these settings and apertures are confusing the heck outta me! Well I've been gifted the Nikon D80 with a 18-135MM lens. I'm hoping thats the right description. I'm a full time student and full time employee so I really don't have much time to actually arrange mini photoshoots. So I randomly take pics throughout the day. Please critique! I need all the honesty in the world.

To describe the pictures they're mostly from work ;; car meets ;; random pictures of friends and town. oh and ps. my intials are FC. so "eff-see" is my tag =] hope i didnt overdo it for my first thread.;)

1.

DSC_0477.jpg


2.

DSC_0466.jpg


3.

DSC_0456.jpg


4.

DSC_0294.jpg


5.
DSC_0165.jpg


6.

DSC_0067.jpg


7.

DSC_0061.jpg


8.

DSC_0031.jpg


9.

DSC_0056.jpg
 
aside from 3 being a little blurry, all good clean shots, welcome.
 
Nice shots, welcome to TPF.
 
Color is nice and vibrant in those "hair products" or whatever they are.

I want to grab the dude's hat, roll that bill with a nice curve so it's not flat, and stick it back on his head in the correct orientation :D. Some how I feel from that photo, he will need his pants pulled back up to his waist and he'll need someone to get him a belt as well, hehehe.
 
thank you thank you all for the feedback =]]:D

this weekend i'll be going to NYC just to test the cam out so i'll post some up when i get em on the pc. =]]

and deepdesign--

its actually an acura RSX. but in japan its the Honda Integra. if your a honda head its the JDM version of the RSX.

So my boyfriend is trying to make it look like the Japanese version of the RSX. =]
 
This is very nice! I as well am new here. I like all your photos, you have some nice depth of field work here.
Only qualm is the last one doesn't fit with the rest.
 
Color is nice and vibrant in those "hair products" or whatever they are.

I want to grab the dude's hat, roll that bill with a nice curve so it's not flat, and stick it back on his head in the correct orientation :D. Some how I feel from that photo, he will need his pants pulled back up to his waist and he'll need someone to get him a belt as well, hehehe.

That's a New Jersey Guido. Apparently hunting is allowed year round without a license because they're a pest. They destroy all intelligent thought and sense of motivation within a 250 mile radius.
 
That's a New Jersey Guido. Apparently hunting is allowed year round without a license because they're a pest. They destroy all intelligent thought and sense of motivation within a 250 mile radius.

hes actually not a guido and he did have the hat on normally.
it was last minute that i said throw it backwards for humor.

hes actually cuban.

guido is a racial slur for italians.
 
hes actually not a guido and he did have the hat on normally.
it was last minute that i said throw it backwards for humor.

hes actually cuban.

guido is a racial slur for italians.

Guido is what those of us NOT from New Jersey call the stupid trendsters of your club scene. Namely the ones with the fake tans, popped collars, gaudy jewelry, and that retarded and ugly line-beard thing.

Guido isn't really a racial slur anymore. Nor is Wop, nor is Fob.
 
Welcome to the forums. We have fun here.

Whoever gifted you with the D80 & 18-135 did something really nice!

That's a great outfit. Enjoy it!
 
Welcome to TPF fi0 and congrats on the D80. You will have plenty of fun with that camera.

You have got some potentially really good shots to begin with. The more you shoot, the more critical you will become to your own shots and the easier to spot where you could've done better / differently.

Also, please keep in mind that many different opinions are likely to creep up when you post a photo. Ignore the ignorance and take away the parts of C&C that will benefit you to improve your photography.
 
Love the shots!
Cant wait to see more from you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom