My first wedding shoot as the Main Photog

So I'm probably not as experienced as you... maybe I am I dunno... but...

Were these your best 3? Plus you titled it wedding but only the first shot really shows a wedding picture. For the second one her skin looks red and sweaty (being a girl I wouldn't want a picture of me like that I don't care if you have a business degree...:lmao:) And the 3rd I don't know why anyone would want a picture of their eyes closed and smudged makeup...whether they have anything to do with a wedding or not.

That said I'd like to see more of the actual wedding ones. ;) I'm not the greatest photographer or even a good one at this point but I am a girl and would be disappointed if these were my "wedding" pictures

LOL. No these are not the BEST three. But they are the only three I have posted to my Flickr. I posted some of my Urban landscape stuff recently and it started blowing up on flickr so I have not posted more of the wedding pics yet as to not disturb the balance. She was sweaty though. It was hot outside and she had been helping set things up. I did photoshop out a huge pimple that she had on her cheek (per her request).

The bride was not dissapointed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back