What's new

My freestyle work - shazlydays

shazlydays

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys
today i wanna show you one of my works, and i will try my best to explain how to get the same results
First off! I'm using Canon 550D and the following images were captured using EF 50mm f/1.8 lens


$8142740917_ee19e9b8ca_b.webp


Cam settings:
ISO 100
Aperture f/14
Shutter Speed 30.0s

The equipments:
CD
Dropper
Flashlights (Red - Blue)


By using flashlights try to concentrate the light on one side more than the other by switching the two colors


Here's another shot using only Red color

$8142717258_12cdcceb2a_b.webp


I hope you guys liked it, and if you have any question don't hesitate to ask me



shazlydays
 
Last edited:
No one even said thx :'(
 
don't stress..... just place your pics...if someone likes them they will say something .. if they hate them they may say something too... but no response doesn't always mean ... mehhhh :)
 
Sorry, but they are so dark I can't even tell what I'm looking at.
 
Are you on a calibrated monitor? Because all we see is blackness. I have a feeling you see something there because your monitor is much brighter than is required for photography. Print these and see if they still look like something or if they are black with a few spots of blue or red in them
 
This is your image; i only revealed, what you kept veiled (just brightened, to know what was there) ;)


I liked it very much

Regards :D
 
Thx i'm glad you liked it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom