What's new

My friends dog and a back noseslide.

Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
gangsta's paradise
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
rollerboarding2afta822006.jpg


rollerboarding2afta822017.jpg


don't like the noseslide too much...anyways, thoughts and comments?
 
wow i like the second one really great timing for great picture
 
Agreed, great timing on the second. Could definitely benefit from some fill light though.
 
Thanks, I usually take skate photography so I guess that's how I got good at it, altough I wish I timed just a bit earlier. And I'll put some more fill light in there for ya asap
 
i was always a little confused on the frontside backside. I thought it was front if you were facing the landing and backside if your back was facing the landing
 
well, when your back is facing whatever you're about to ollie onto it's backside, even though once you land in that trick your going down whatever it is your sliding down looking forward.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom