my girl

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi all,

just thought i'd share some recent photos of my daughter taken at a cool spot in the city last week. i am a sucker for closeups, so am consciously(sp?) trying to take more full body shots. x
she really hammed it up for the camera. i know these are lacking eye contact, but i still liked them? x thoughts welcome.

web34350x525.jpg

web16x.jpg

thanks for looking x

She's adorable. I like 2 so much! Honestly my only issue with 1 is the bench coming out of her head :)) Trust me, I know with the little ones we cannot always pick and choose location! Good job.

thanks guys.
S.S.D... I wasnt sure about the damn bench, so now I guess I will try to clone it out!!! dont ya hate that x

She looks like a real sweetheart with a little devil thrown in for good measure. That's what I see, so did you capture her real personality? I'd say you most likely did.

Oh she is 100% dollbaby! I love her clothes, they are so sassy! I think you did a great job.

I agree about the bench but since its your own kid, if it were me, I'd be lazy and leave it. LOL. I REALLY hate cloning.

#2 Is very nice, like commercial quality. The bench does not bother me as it is de-focused. Maybe a little wider yet.

-Shea

ok, its official!!! that bench is going!

Shea, its funny that you mentioned 'commercial quality'.... someone else saw the proof sheet of a bunch of pics from the same shoot and said it looked like 'catalogue' photos! Yeah! thats good for me x thanks guys, i appreciate you taking the time to comment.

I have another from this shoot that i love but it is a bit of a rule breaker... i posted it on another forum but not much love... oh well, guess you cant win em all! i am currently building my studio and as soon as i saw this shot, i said i would have it mounted and big in my studio! still going too - I love it and i guess thats the main thing. x

Something must be off, I think number 1 deserves more praise than 2. The background is much less distracting in number 1, but number 2 does have more personality.

I have another from this shoot that i love but it is a bit of a rule breaker... i posted it on another forum but not much love... oh well, guess you cant win em all! i am currently building my studio and as soon as i saw this shot, i said i would have it mounted and big in my studio! still going too - I love it and i guess thats the main thing. x
so are you going to show us this photo you are speaking of? Now i wanna see ;)

both shots are really nice...the bench doenst bother me as its nicely out of focus...shots both full of attitude...cute as a button....
#2 would be better if she were to the right of the frame, looking into it, as it is now she is looking out of the frame...but still i really like the shot

thanks everyone for the comments...

#2 would be better if she were to the right of the frame, looking into it, as it is now she is looking out of the frame...but still i really like the shot... yeah, thanks kim.... i do know that is the 'rule' but sometimes i will break them. in fact the other shot i was talking about is also looking out of the frame but i love it? maybe im just a rule breaker? x

Bellacat... I dont think i will share that one, cause it really is a favourite of mine and i know it will cop flack for being a 'rule-breaker'. i am usually good with cc but theres something about this shot that makes me too protective over it?? think i will keep it as my naughty little favourite for now! x
appreciate all the feedback xx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back