What's new

My grandaughters...

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
After seeing canon fan post I just had to.


medium.jpg



medium.jpg



medium.jpg



medium.jpg


They spent the weekend with me boy did we have fun!! These are 2 of my 3 grandaughters. They are 8 and 5 years old!
 
I thin the third one is priceless. Adorable young lady!
 
Granddaughters? You have granddaughters already? Wow. Wonderful!

I can't tell who is who in your photos... :scratch: The look so alike! And they are very pretty! And so well captured in these photos, too! Wow. Just lovely.
 
LaFoto said:
Granddaughters? You have granddaughters already? Wow. Wonderful!

I can't tell who is who in your photos... :scratch: The look so alike! And they are very pretty! And so well captured in these photos, too! Wow. Just lovely.


Actually LaFoto I have 3 grandaughters and 1 grandson, ages 8,7,5,3. The 2 b/w are Mikayla the 5 yo and the color ones are Angelique the 8yo. Thanks for all the wonderful comments! :D
 
as a 25 yr old guy... ive never said this but.. ...

how CUTE

heh
 
hey photogal :D your granddaughters are beautiful...nice pics.
Love the last one and glad you angled it to fit with the angles in her arms and legs. :thumbup:
 
Pretty photos, I like much. They have something special. Greetings from Spain.

Bonitas fotos, me gustan mucho. Tienen algo especial. Saludos desde España.
 
I'm with LaFoto....you have 4 grandchildren...? awww..... :heart:

These are lovely shots. I really like the close crops, those are great. And the little Miss in the last one is posed like a princess - she's adorable!

Nice work! Let us see all of them next time! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom