minicoop1985
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2013
- Messages
- 5,520
- Reaction score
- 1,866
- Location
- Appleton, WI
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Alright! I got something back from it! A lot of what I got were just snapshots simply for the purpose of shooting with it, but here's the stuff I got that I liked (easy now, they're not perfect, but I don't intend on editing these). Had the Rokkor 50mm f1.7 on for all of these. Shot with some Kodak 400 ISO film (don't remember what, sorry).

__2_0065 by longm1985, on Flickr

_10_0073 by longm1985, on Flickr

_16_0079 by longm1985, on Flickr
Sure, these aren't the best photos I've taken (there's a shadow near the bikes, should have got a slightly different angle too), but it was a really cool experience to use this. There were a couple hiccups-it locked open twice while on A mode (aperture priority basically), so I went all manual for the shots you see here.

__2_0065 by longm1985, on Flickr

_10_0073 by longm1985, on Flickr

_16_0079 by longm1985, on Flickr
Sure, these aren't the best photos I've taken (there's a shadow near the bikes, should have got a slightly different angle too), but it was a really cool experience to use this. There were a couple hiccups-it locked open twice while on A mode (aperture priority basically), so I went all manual for the shots you see here.