What's new

My great comeback. :lol:

Foffen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
396
Reaction score
1
Location
Oslo Rooock City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, I had to choose one picture to be the first one out, and the selection turned out pretty random. ;) This one is from Spain, where my father in law has a great apartment! :D:D

380370232_c7ac5e6237_b.jpg
 
Good to have you back, Foffen.
Did you not only turn 19 in September, didn't you say so in Welcomes and Introductions?
And you already have a father-in-law?
Have Lisa and you MARRIED??????

There are some flaws in your blurring, look along the poles of the sign!
 
Good to have you back, Foffen.
Did you not only turn 19 in September, didn't you say so in Welcomes and Introductions?
And you already have a father-in-law?
Have Lisa and you MARRIED??????

There are some flaws in your blurring, look along the poles of the sign!

No, not officially married, but as well as. ;) I like to refer to Lisa as my wife. :lol:

I know, I am on my way to school, and I didn't notice the flaws until I had posted it, and I was so eager to post, that I couldn't take it back. Haha.. I'm sorry. :) Never mind the flaws then, I'll sort 'em out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom