My guts WARNING!!!! SURGERY PICTURE NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART

m33kr0b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So.... Back in August I had an open biopsy. I had an odd request, take a picture of me open. My doctor was glad to do so. Just found this in a dump folder that I had not organized yet. Enjoy

100_1639.JPG

Glad to see everything went alright for you! What an odd request for a doctor though but very nice of him/her to do it!

shut up!!! That's not real is it? WHAT is it?

your guts are very handsome...

next time you should advise the surgeon about dragging the shutter for more ambient light.....

Set up a full studio lighting setup around the operating table and take a time lapse sequence. Compile onto DVD and send to family members.

Cool idea though, I'll be asking for this on my next op.

Quite gross. I like it. In this photo, it almost looks like your guts started falling out and the surgeons were desperately trying to hold them back in!

"I'm not losing another one like this, Chuck! Hold those intestines back! Use your elbow if you have to!"

That's awesome.

Sweet!

Makes me hate my old computer even more. C-Section pictures of my daughter's birth gone forever...

Very cool.
My fouth thought was....reverse alien autopsy.....the green hands on the right.:lol::lol: Sorry. Chiller had a slow night of hunting.

I wish I had thought of this when I had my crazy almost died appendectomy situation.

Sweet shot

Gross!! :shock:

...Er, ummm...I mean, nice shot!!!!! LOL!!

...Hope you are doing well!

I once had a patient who looked kind of like that after someone took a knife to him.

I always wonder when the docs are done if they get everything back together the way it's suppose to go. Interesting shot.

Most reactions

Back