sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.samueljustice.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
09032010-Millie.jpg

She acts like a puppy and never stays still and because shes a big block of black the camera finds it hard to autofocus on certain features. Anyway C&C?

It would seem that you have proved your title wrong with the picture you posted. :lol:

Jokes aside though, I actually like it. :thumbup:

It looks slightly underexposed, and is lacking sharpness. The color could use some work as well I think. I am geussing someone really good in PS could improve this image quite a bit.

Do you mind if I edit this?

I dont see if its ok or not in your info.

With regards to exposure, your decision to kneel and take the photo from your dog's height wasn't the wisest move here, as that brought in the amount of sky and threw your exposure over board, as the light dynamics are now too wide for the camera to capture it right. It would have been much, much easier for the light metres to read right (and bring out the detail on the the dog, your primary subject, which is now severely competing with the bright sky, as brightness pulls the eye!) if only the woods and hills had been your background and no sky had come into play at all.

Didn't see a tag saying if it was okay to edit so if not let me know and I can get rid of it! Played around a little the bright white sky was tricky. Just something I worked up, I am sure others can do a much better job...

09032010-Millie.jpg

A quick edit in PS gives this -

09032010millie.jpg

Didn't see a tag saying if it was okay to edit so if not let me know and I can get rid of it! Played around a little the bright white sky was tricky. Just something I worked up, I am sure others can do a much better job...

09032010-Millie.jpg

You blew out the sky really bad with this lol...

Most reactions

Back