bluemary
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2008
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Switzerland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been away for quite a while and I thought I could show you some of my latest work and absorb your criticism! 
Also, I wanted to ask, since many of you have a lot more experience than my friends for instance, do you think I've got what it takes to be a photographer? It's just an idea that's in my mind, no matter what I try to ignore it.
so, here we go:
#1:
#2:
#3:
Also, I wanted to ask, since many of you have a lot more experience than my friends for instance, do you think I've got what it takes to be a photographer? It's just an idea that's in my mind, no matter what I try to ignore it.
so, here we go:
#1:
#2:
#3: