My latest work- C&C appreciated

bluemary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been away for quite a while and I thought I could show you some of my latest work and absorb your criticism! :)
Also, I wanted to ask, since many of you have a lot more experience than my friends for instance, do you think I've got what it takes to be a photographer? It's just an idea that's in my mind, no matter what I try to ignore it.
so, here we go:
#1:
_3Kopie.jpg

#2:
tree.jpg

#3:
calm.jpg

I'll give it a go. I like all three. However, each one has something that throws me off a little.

First, all horizontal lines are parallel. Except the magazine. Great shot other than that.

Again with symmetry on the second one. A little off center, and the tree at the end is off center. Kinda hurts it in my opinion. Great shot otherwise. Love the moody lighting.

The third one is great, except is face is getting burned off in the reflection. If the camera'd been shifted a few feet to the left, I think the silhouette would be sharp. Again, the light is very well chosen.

Hey there! I like them...I like the first a lot..very artistic. I like to see the value in all pictures and photography. You have what it takes...keep working and you will keep improving! The second is interesting...colors and all. I agree about the tree...the last tree would of looked great if it was centered, but saying that...you may of wanted the tree off centered. That is ok...your photography, your style! Thanks for sharing. :)

Most reactions

Back