My latest work - Caution: A Girl in Lingerie NSFW - Your Thoughts?

You haven't lost your touch. In fact I think I like these even more than usual. #1 takes the prize for me with #3 a close 2nd. :)

Top notch! I think my favorite of her wasn't included here, but can be seen on your Flickr page...the one of her in black in the chair. We have missed your work!

You haven't lost your touch. In fact I think I like these even more than usual. #1 takes the prize for me with #3 a close 2nd. :)

Thank you. I don't shoot too often anymore but Celeste made it look good.

Top notch! I think my favorite of her wasn't included here, but can be seen on your Flickr page...the one of her in black in the chair. We have missed your work!

Thank you! It's amusing how different eyes view the same images with different perspectives. I like the 3rd one for it's classic pinup appeal, the pose, her skin tones all worked out for that frame. You guys liked other frames more. Art is in the eyes of the beholder or something like that!

Here's the frame Dean liked best. I leave a bit of headroom on the portrait orientation frames for use on instagram.

Lovely work. Thanks for sharing. Lovely model too.

I love reflection work (as well as "framing the model") and #1 is very well executed--great job.

For #2, my eye keeps telling me something is off with the background frame. I'm not big on symmetry but when there are so many symmetrical elements I kind of want her to be centered in the background photo frame and my eye subconsciously gets irritated by that. Also, without checking, I'm wondering if that background photo is level or not.

But other than my nitpicking about #2, I love all 4 of them. She's beautiful, your glamour work (as always) is topnotch. And your contributions are always appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes, I edited that light out of the other images, I was so elated I was able to clone that mirror I forgot about it.

Your photos are great but poor girl! I want to buy her a German chocolate cake!

Great lighting and editing.

If I were to critique, I would say that I don't care much for the perspective in the third photo. It looks like you were above her head with a wide angle lens, causing her limbs to shrink in an awkward way.

Great lighting and editing.

If I were to critique, I would say that I don't care much for the perspective in the third photo. It looks like you were above her head with a wide angle lens, causing her limbs to shrink in an awkward way.
Well it was a 24-70 but yes there's the distortion. Thank you!

Most reactions

Back