My little earthquake

lamb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bari, Torino, Uppsala, Hamburg, London, and then T
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my son Federico in three different images...

dsc_3809.jpg

dsc_4127.jpg

dsc_5322.jpg

Any feedback is welcome.

Luciano

Altra volta ciao,
... and I totally love the first photo here, very close, very intimate, interesting DOF, well-chosen focus. I really like that one A lot!

So there are Federico and Claudia .... and you live ALL OVER THE PLACE?!?! :shock: :confused:

Come to the Welcome and Introductions Forum (in the cellar... scroll down to find it) and tell us some more about you, will you?

ciao luciano,
l'ultima è la mia preferita.....bello lo sgurado e carino il momento colto
nella prima il nasino è bruciato e la pdf è davvero troppo corta per i miei gusti
nella seconda mi apre a fuoco solo il naso!

Thank you very much Elisabetta, I must agree with you about the nose in the first one. On the other hand I really like a very shallow depth of fields, it draws attention to the eye (in my opinion).
Of course it is very easy to get the focus slightly off like in the second photo where the best focus seems to be closer to the nose than to the eye... I could have shot better but you know, these things never stop to let me shoot...
As Federico understands this, when he is not collaborative he puts his hands on the eyes (like in the third one) and I must wait until he checks if the shooting is finished... And then it is when I fire...

Ciao e grazie ancora.
Luciano

PS Spero che non ti dispiaccia che io abbia risposto in inglese, così faccio un po' di pratica...

The first one is cute, but the mouth is out of focus.. Guess it would be better if the whole face is sharp. :)

The first one is cute, but the mouth is out of focus.. Guess it would be better if the whole face is sharp. :)

Well, someone else pointed out that more depth of field would give a different image... At that time I liked it in this way, but of course there were different choices... Unfortunately I didn't give a try at it...
Thanks all for your opinion.
Luciano

Most reactions

New Topics

Back