What's new

My love (ok its a bike)

Fate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
67
Location
England - Worcestershire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought i would take some random pics of my bike, so i did :D Just some macro sorta shots. I love it, its been riding off 8ft drops for about a year now!

P1010528.jpg


P1010531.jpg


P1010533.jpg


P1010532.jpg
 
cool shots... looks well used! nice series :thumbup:
 
bump :D and btw, i went out for a ride on it today and completly owned the front forks... lol
 
I'm curious it looks like that front knoby was studded up at one time. I can't think of a reason that you would need that in England. Great macro's of something that I use to love to do.--Lenny
 
mannella said:
I'm curious it looks like that front knoby was studded up at one time. I can't think of a reason that you would need that in England. Great macro's of something that I use to love to do.--Lenny

Thanks, and its never been studded.... your right, dont need that sorta stuff in England.... not sure what caused that actually :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom