My man ;)

Parago

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took those today while testing my new tripod. They're some of the first RAW shots I've been taking and working on so feedback is greatly appreciated. I've obviously worked on temperature and contrast, I've also used neatImage and (my favorite tool) the patch tool in PS CS to get rid of some nasty glare in the glasses.

300mm, f5.6, 1/60sec, ISO 800

Attachments

• $BeauJanuarySmall.jpg
    $BeauJanuarySmall.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 135
  • $BeauJanuary2.jpg
    $BeauJanuary2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 134
hmmm, you say these were shot with a tripod . . . i would say be more careful or somthing, because the first shot has motion blur in it.

hmmm, you say these were shot with a tripod . . . i would say be more careful or somthing, because the first shot has motion blur in it.

Actually, I think it's the slight overuse of NeatImage, some detail got lost in the process so it looks kinda blurred. The second one was not NeatImage'ed and looks a lot crisper, don't you think?

yeah he could have moved, but i'm inclined to say somthing moved before i'd say neatimage did what we see here. . . but hey that could be it i guess

For some reason I like it anyways. You guys hate it, huh? :blushing:

I like them both, I do prefer the warmer one though.

I like them both, I do prefer the warmer one though.

Well thank you!

I'm still trying to find a way to use NeatImage effectively but without the result looking blurred by the way. It's a thin line but thanks you guys for pointing it out earlier!

Gotta bring this back up again. I worked on the second one some more, did lots of retouching because of the glares and dust and skin flaws and then added a lomo effect which I think is pretty neat. Comments welcome.

Beau3_filteredlomosmall.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back