What's new

My Models....

Munky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What Do Yall Think?

#1
beast-face1.jpg


#2
beast-2-new1.jpg


#3
moty-bw.jpg
 
I like. good work with the light.
 
#1 - I would have liked this shot better if the dog's head were higher up in the frame. I like that you got down to the dog's eye level. Good capture of the expression on the dog's face.

#2 - Really don't care for this shot much...looking down on the dog instead of being at it's eye level, the bowl in the background looks like it's part of the dog. Wish the background was a little lighter to help separate it from the dog a little more. Good job on the exposure...black dogs are pretty challenging.

#3 - I'm not a fan of selective coloring. Wonder what it would look like in full color or just B&W. The hind quarter of the dog is really blown out...too much contrast adjustment? I like that the dog is looking back over itself...nice pose.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom