my morning with Stephanie

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.square1photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first and the last one are the best. They're very interesting shots, really.

Love number 1 the best! the third one looks awkward to me, on the fourth one, the lantern, looks too big for the proportion of the body and the tree is not very nice IMO.
the second one is very nice and in the last one, the fog looks good, but this big lantern again is too big and takes the eye away from the person, and her pose does not look natural and the horizon is not straight!
This said, your colors and focus are spot on. But I would have liked to see a smile!

Love number one and two. Agree with what mifleur commented.

MiFleur 4 and 5 were both done with an 8mm fisheye lens. so the horizon isn't flat it's actually curving up on both ends. and the proportions were off because that was what we were playing with. actually have a few shots where she was holding the lamp almost over my head for an even more distorted look, lantern looks like its around 3' tall lol these two shots weren't really meant to have your typical "pretty" pose/look to them. I wanted them distorted, a bit disjointed and awkward. it was more of what we were going to do for the original shoot that got canned so those were more just playing and seeing what we can come up with. Think the scene just isn't as dark and enough" out there" to match the proportions for this photo.

Realise that I didn't post any of her smiling lol. I got others with her smile. these were just the more interesting ones I wanted to hear people responses too.

Think I agree with you about 3. Ive got another of her that is more full bodied, think I pulled in just a bit too tight for that shot. something I have been noticing myself doing a lot lately.

Thank's for the responses everyone, it's good hearing how other people see them.

#1 is by far and away the best. The others look too posed.

Plans for the shoot were a lot different. the other model bailed on us about an hour before the shoot which was at 7am so we just thru all that out the window and played at the park. let's hear what you all think.

Stephanie-11 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

Stephanie-10 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

Stephanie-6 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

Stephanie-2 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

Stephanie-1 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

what do you think?

The first one was VERY nice. My overall reaction to the set was... "odd".

Then you have succeeded! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back