My mum,

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cute a button she is.

Told her, much like you folks, how I want to learn how to cook propa!

SHE SENT ME COOK BOOK FROM ENGLAND! Sweet!

I miss me mum!

:confused:

bace said:
Cute a button she is.

Told her, much like you folks, how I want to learn how to cook propa!

SHE SENT ME COOK BOOK FROM ENGLAND! Sweet!

I miss me mum!

:confused:

good...now get in the kitchen and make us all something nice.

By the way (not addressing Bace here...), if any of you are girls from England, and you want a relationship... just talk to an American. English accents (I repeat, on the GIRLS) are about the hottest thing in the world. Also, I like long walks on the beach, candle-lit dinners, and cuddling on the couch...

lol ;p

Verbal said:
That makes you so much cooler.

Really? I thought it made me have bad teeth and a penchant for living off welfare.

woh woh!

Verbal said:
By the way (not addressing Bace here...), if any of you are girls from England, and you want a relationship... just talk to an American. English accents (I repeat, on the GIRLS) are about the hottest thing in the world. Also, I like long walks on the beach, candle-lit dinners, and cuddling on the couch...

lol ;p

Wrong. Posh English accent on a woman is hot.

If you've ever talked to a woman from Birmingham you might change your tone on that one.

hmm bace, i always pictured you to be an "american pig"

but seriously, english men have the best accents...ahh i remember the artemis interview...:thumbup:

hahah Birmingham Wolvehampton Dudley, no go areas in terms of accent. Its the middle lass/posh accent thats hot. A Girl with a manchester accent isn't very good. Liverpool is worse but the west midlands.are the bottom.

If you've ever talked to a woman from Birmingham you might change your tone on that one.

Some would say it would change your whole life. My mum grew up in Birmingham, thankfully both parents were Irish so she doesn't have a birmingham accent. I'd pay for voice coaching if she did ;)

Daniel said:
hahah Birmingham Wolvehampton Dudley, no go areas in terms of accent. Its the middle lass/posh accent thats hot. A Girl with a manchester accent isn't very good. Liverpool is worse but the west midlands.are the bottom.

Some would say it would change your whole life. My mum grew up in Birmingham, thankfully both parents were Irish so she doesn't have a birmingham accent. I'd pay for voice coaching if she did ;)

Oh man, Irish accents are even better...do you have a sister? lol jk

Verbal said:
Oh man, Irish accents are even better...do you have a sister? lol jk

You and betty belong together.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back