J JenLavazza TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 379 Reaction score 0 Location Small town USA! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #1 YAY!! She'll have a TON of baby photos! She's SO darling!
I ifi TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2010 Messages 604 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #2 Congratulations! She is so cute. Did you use a flash? Great shot :thumbup:
JasonLambert TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 737 Reaction score 14 Location Hermitage, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #3 Awwww..... Congrats to you and the parents! I'm itching for my little Rainy Jane to show up in early August.
Awwww..... Congrats to you and the parents! I'm itching for my little Rainy Jane to show up in early August.
J JenLavazza TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 379 Reaction score 0 Location Small town USA! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 No flash. I try to use natural light most of the time. Thanks!! Both of my brothers sig others are expecting this year too!! SO many new babies to photograph! I'm so lucky
No flash. I try to use natural light most of the time. Thanks!! Both of my brothers sig others are expecting this year too!! SO many new babies to photograph! I'm so lucky
Rrr3319 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 146 Reaction score 0 Location Kankakee County, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #5 :thumbsup: beautiful picture of a beautiful baby! lighting looks great and i love the bright colored flowers.
:thumbsup: beautiful picture of a beautiful baby! lighting looks great and i love the bright colored flowers.
mommy22 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #6 Very nice! I like the lighting alot.
K katy625 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 267 Reaction score 1 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #7 what camera/lens are u using? The pic is fabulous and precious!
dayleigh TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #8 Gorgeous, she looks fabulous for a newborn as well... I love your lighting, I'm also curious as to what camera/lens you used?
Gorgeous, she looks fabulous for a newborn as well... I love your lighting, I'm also curious as to what camera/lens you used?
J JenLavazza TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 379 Reaction score 0 Location Small town USA! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 I use a Nikon D700 with a 50mm 1.4
M McMommy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 168 Reaction score 1 Location Seaside, Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #10 Congratulations! She is a dolly and I look forward to "watching" her grow up!
vtf No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 2,125 Reaction score 242 Location kansas city Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #11 That shot is so good!!!!!Congrats. :thumbup:
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2010 #12 Nice photo. That is indeed a lovely baby. She looks so serene and perfect! Will you be going by Auntie Jen? Auntie J? AJ? Aunt Jen?
Nice photo. That is indeed a lovely baby. She looks so serene and perfect! Will you be going by Auntie Jen? Auntie J? AJ? Aunt Jen?