J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 29, 2005 #1 whatcha think? this is what scoob may have seen :lmao: looks like it's coming through my monitor :shock:
whatcha think? this is what scoob may have seen :lmao: looks like it's coming through my monitor :shock:
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 #2 :thumbup: Yep, I wanna touch it!
Luminosity No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2004 Messages 2,507 Reaction score 17 Location Melbourne, Oz but missing Toronto. Dec 29, 2005 #3 woodsac said: :thumbup: Yep, I wanna touch it! Click to expand... :shock: Get a room ! I like it...I see a theme going on with your avatars Jon :thumbup:
woodsac said: :thumbup: Yep, I wanna touch it! Click to expand... :shock: Get a room ! I like it...I see a theme going on with your avatars Jon :thumbup:
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Dec 29, 2005 #4 that's a sweet shot! nice one, JonMikal!
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Dec 29, 2005 #5 Looks like ET's finger... phone home. Cool shot JM !
snownow TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 463 Reaction score 2 Location So cal. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 #6 M @ k o said: Looks like ET's finger... phone home. Cool shot JM ! Click to expand... Or would need ET's finger to pick it, i assume its a nose?..... ahh never mind. Fun shot
M @ k o said: Looks like ET's finger... phone home. Cool shot JM ! Click to expand... Or would need ET's finger to pick it, i assume its a nose?..... ahh never mind. Fun shot
elsaspet TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 4,054 Reaction score 37 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 Banned #7 Ok, this one made me giggle......I'm telling telling you the first thing that popped into my mind :lmao:
Ok, this one made me giggle......I'm telling telling you the first thing that popped into my mind :lmao:
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Dec 29, 2005 #8 That's a cool shot... love the DOF. Very nice!!
M Matty-Bass TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 685 Reaction score 20 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 #9 If I get any closer, it's gonna poke out my eye :lmao: Nice DOF for sure!
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2005 #10 Great use of DOF, very cool.
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2005 #11 Cool!! I'd crop a bit from the left; closer to his (her?) head.
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Dec 30, 2005 Banned #12 that does need to be your avitar...!!! i love it!! eerie! ( maybe it should be mine?????) do it , jonmikal....
that does need to be your avitar...!!! i love it!! eerie! ( maybe it should be mine?????) do it , jonmikal....
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Dec 30, 2005 #13 lol, thats cool!
Diamond TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 349 Reaction score 6 Dec 30, 2005 #14 Looks so real.. Nice one