My new baby <3

Love the ride, just bought a '10 black Camaro over the winter myself. I have the RS model right now but when the timing is right and I have the capital I'm without a doubt trading it in for the SS...when it comes to American muscle it doesn't get much better than the new Mustangs and Camaros! :thumbup:

Why a v6?
Because A. It's all I could afford. B. It gets better gas mileage. C. I live in NE, so a rear wheel drive car is un-practical in the winter...ESPECIALLY a v8 rear wheel drive.
As for stock tires, they came on the car when I got it from the dealer,

Hi, let's not talk **** about my choice of car, pretty sure this is a Photography forum, not American Muscle.

Nothing wrong with a sporty V6. I've always been annoyed with elitists. "If you have a sports/muscle car and doesn't have a 600+hp supercharged V8 than your a poser" kind of BS. It's no different from cameras, figure out what kind of vehicle does what you need it to do best within your price range. If someone comes in here asking what kind of camera would be best for just taking fun pics of friends and family would you recommend the D3X? Granted a FWD or AWD car may have been a more practical choice for bad weather driving but he chose to go with something a little more flashy than a Subaru. He chose something that wasn't too expensive and wasn't hard on gas but still had some flash, nothing wrong with that.

Why a v6?
Because A. It's all I could afford. B. It gets better gas mileage. C. I live in NE, so a rear wheel drive car is un-practical in the winter...ESPECIALLY a v8 rear wheel drive.
As for stock tires, they came on the car when I got it from the dealer,

Hi, let's not talk **** about my choice of car, pretty sure this is a Photography forum, not American Muscle.

Alright that's understandable. I was just hoping you didn't buy it for its "performance" lol. I'm sure you'll have fun with the car!

Would be nice if it were a v8.

Sort of.

Aw, your new baby is adorable. Do you need a babysitter? ;) Because I can babysit no problem.
Sure! But you'll have to pay me about 14,000 =D

But you are not serious about photography, as you said.
Wasn't aware the rules of the forum stated you have to be serious about photography to be a member, and post photos for critique.

Aw, your new baby is adorable. Do you need a babysitter? ;) Because I can babysit no problem.
Sure! But you'll have to pay me about 14,000 =D

But you are not serious about photography, as you said.
Wasn't aware the rules of the forum stated you have to be serious about photography to be a member, and post photos for critique.

They don't. You never asked for C&C in your initial post. You can't be bothered to take the time to learn GIMP, or find some other suitable editing software, to make an effort to make the images all they could be. Excuses again. Why should anyone put any effort into critiqueing?

Funny that people would bag on the Mustang V6. It's one of the best engine options that's ever been offered for the new platform. You get 305 horses, 280-pounds of torque and 31 mpg highway/19 city. Not too much of a trade off. Of course, you only get that mileage with a light pedal foot but it's still nice to have the ability to get decent mileage.

Funny that people would bag on the Mustang V6. It's one of the best engine options that's ever been offered for the new platform. You get 305 horses, 280-pounds of torque and 31 mpg highway/19 city. Not too much of a trade off. Of course, you only get that mileage with a light pedal foot but it's still nice to have the ability to get decent mileage.

It's not a 2011... It's an '09.

For the 2005 to 2009 production years, the base model was powered by a 210 hp (157 kW) cast-iron block 4.0 L SOHC V6,

A new 3.7 L (3.72 L or 227 cu. in.) aluminum block V6 engine shaved 40 lb (18 kg) from the outgoing version. With 24 valves and Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing (TiVCT), it produced 305 hp (227 kW) and 280 lb·ft (380 N·m) of torque

Most reactions

Back