OscarWilde TPF Noob! Joined Mar 7, 2012 Messages 229 Reaction score 51 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2012 #1 Yay!! No Crying, No Diapers, No Puking!
DorkSterr No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 831 Reaction score 71 Location Toronto Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2012 #2 Nice! Enjoy it. I dunno if you want a c&c, all I have to say its lacking colour looks washed out.
OscarWilde TPF Noob! Joined Mar 7, 2012 Messages 229 Reaction score 51 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah; I'll take the C and C but for the record I PP'd it to my liking So The color was just the styling I was looking for Its actually something of an HDR (it has 3 exposures)
Yeah; I'll take the C and C but for the record I PP'd it to my liking So The color was just the styling I was looking for Its actually something of an HDR (it has 3 exposures)
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #4 259 or 400?
MK3Brent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 299 Location Eastern NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2012 #5 Tight crop, over exposed in the top left which washes out everything else.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2012 #6 watch your backgrounds....
Netskimmer No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 1,392 Reaction score 229 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2012 #7 OscarWilde said: Yay!! No Crying, No Diapers, No Puking! Click to expand... Unless you roll the thing on the interstate. Nice bike, you got the leather to go with it?
OscarWilde said: Yay!! No Crying, No Diapers, No Puking! Click to expand... Unless you roll the thing on the interstate. Nice bike, you got the leather to go with it?
Village Idiot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2008 Messages 7,269 Reaction score 406 Location Shepherdsturd, WV / Almost, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2012 #8 Just be careful and ride like everyone is out to kill you.
SCraig Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 12, 2011 Messages 6,474 Reaction score 2,451 Location Nashville, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2012 #9 Ninjas are cool! I have 2 bikes (1 Honda, 1 Suzuki) but I love the looks of the Ninjas.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2012 #10 Please take it to the sea shore and show it with sea in background...or hill...or lake...or any other befitting one...
Please take it to the sea shore and show it with sea in background...or hill...or lake...or any other befitting one...