My New Bike

I daydream about riding down the boardwalk in OC or San D... It may happen soon.

You Go Buskster. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Schwinning!

Nice wheels, Buckster. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Lee, you need a banana seat. Yes you do. Because those high bars need proper counterbalance on the other end.

Buckster, nice bike - lots more gears on that then I remember most schwinn models having. I still got my original "real" bike which I've had since 1971 or so, and have gone through maybe 6 or seven chains, at least three sets of ball bearings on all the wheels, changed all the spokes at least the same number of times. Raleigh Gran Touring 10-speed... Ah, the memories. But it's still ready to take me anywhere I want to go.

And remember the prayer...

(paraphrasing an old Irish Blessing)
May the road slope gently to your destination.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and may you always find shade when you stop.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

The cruiser bikes ride nice and soft,Nothing like a road racer bike.even the seat on racer type is killer of the umm you know.:raisedbrow: If that was my bike I put one of them motors on it.Screw pedaling.

I daydream about riding down the boardwalk in OC or San D... It may happen soon.

You would love it. This 4th would be quite the time for a street shooter and cyclist to get the full experience 100 fold. Huntington Beach on Independence Day could be a bucket list item for many.

The cruiser bikes ride nice and soft,Nothing like a road racer bike.even the seat on racer type is killer of the umm you know.:raisedbrow: If that was my bike I put one of them motors on it.Screw pedaling.

Road bike seats are designed for long distance and actually more comfortable than a fat cushy seat over time. Just saying from experience. ;)

Nice pic, Buckster; glad you're enjoying it too! :)

Nice bike. love my road bike. I need to get a cruiser.

Most reactions

Back