My New Camera Canon 20D

It could have something to do with poor spelling, grammar and punctuation of your post.

That was a mean answer to his statement of this is sad only one comment. When did we start saying this like this in a forum bout photography....

Hmmmmmm. Just saying.

just to let you know guys English is my 3rd Language, soo am doing pretty good here !!

and Brian was right , here its about PhotoGraphy , not English Grammar and spelling !!

thank you Brian :)

Well I don't like people pointing out that stuff and I shouldn't have told that guy it was not right cause I don't want him to think I am telling him off. I just don't like seeing that stuff said cause then it gets all blown out of portion. Alright guys peace out for now. I need to work on my typing a little. lol. BLah.

That was a mean answer to his statement of this is sad only one comment. When did we start saying this like this in a forum bout photography....

Hmmmmmm. Just saying.

just to let you know guys English is my 3rd Language, soo am doing pretty good here !!

and Brian was right , here its about PhotoGraphy , not English Grammar and spelling !!

thank you Brian :)

Well I don't like people pointing out that stuff and I shouldn't have told that guy it was not right cause I don't want him to think I am telling him off. I just don't like seeing that stuff said cause then it gets all blown out of portion. Alright guys peace out for now. I need to work on my typing a little. lol. BLah.

LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back