My new prop! and my little girl :)

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just wanted to preface this....that I cannot take a good picture of my daughter. I dont know if her skin is just weird, but seriously EVERY TIME I take a picture of her a blow the red channel. It doesnt happen with my son. It doesnt matter if I go a CWB. It doesnt matter if my exposure is spot on. She just has a lot of red in her skin (you can see it in real life) and every time she comes out pink/orange/red. Grrrrrr. My eyes hurt from messing with these, and Im sure she has a color cast still,...Which is why the 2nd is in b&w, lol!

3450604787_73723f2c9a_o.jpg

3450604819_ddc185ed81_o.jpg

Very nice!

I prefer the second one compositionally though because the top of the chair isn't cut off. A slighter bigger crop on the first would be great, but that's just my opinion.

Skin tone wise, some kids are like that but the hair appearing as the same color of their skin like it does on my screen makes it look worse than it really is.

Well I cant really help the color of her hair...lol...shes got very blonde, very thin hair, which matches her very pale skin well. ;)

I agree about the comp in the first one. I really just wanted to get a shot in the chair to show off my new prop...and shes the hardest kid to photograph, so I took what I could get.

Most reactions

Back