What's new

my new toy......its a gun

I have a G22 as well, it's my "go to" gun, mostly... ;)

I think I would like to see the spare mag not "touching" the grip.
Maybe slightly more DOF too.
 
Nice gun, and nice pics. My Glock 19 is my favorite. You need some real bullets, though..

lol what do you mean by real bullets? these ones are very much full of gun powder.
 
lol what do you mean by real bullets? these ones are very much full of gun powder.

I suspect he's referring to it being a .40 S&W and not .45ACP (or possibly 10mm).
 
No, he means non-target ammo. Something that will expand upon impact... Something like this:

 
lol yea dont think a 7,62 will work. either way i dont use this for self defence just for target shooting so it makes sense to have target rounds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom