What's new

My New Toy

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Technically I secured the deal at the Baltimore Boat show in late January but I closed on the deal yesterday. This summer, I plan to have plenty Tuna, Mako, and Flounder in the freezer.

20060305091721_toy.jpg
 
TPF outing is in order now....
 
I think we need to test it out for you..... !!!

lol. Cool boat. GO TUNA !!!
 
LOL, you all made me laugh here. Thanks for the cool cmments. If anyone out here is seriously into fishing PM me and we;ll talk. I can always use another fisherman aboard not to mention, it's got a 75 gal fuel tank that will need to be filled if heading off shore so gas money is most appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom