my niece

I think your final edit looks good vis-à-vis the sharpening, so now you can work on the lighting. :1247:

Ok ! here is the new lighting - do you like ?

22pp.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like the exact same image.

I mean different lighting, as in; move your lights, adjust the ratio, and make a new exposure.

I like the 2nd edit best. It seems brighter. The last one is very nice as well. W

ohh i will do it nex time!

by the way here is the two images - its not exact same.

which one do u like ?

1.jpg
עתיד להימחק.jpg

I see the second version is lighter, so that's my pick of the two.

I think for a child of this very young age the lighting ratio should be more like 1:2 or 1:3. The split that you did is not helping, and there isn't enough light on the front of her face. Furthermore, you've got a sharp cutoff on her cheek.

i think this one is the best

0.jpg

I like the lighter one better, this one makes her face look too sculpted, more like a doll than a real child. Who is as cute as can be, and you seem to have gotten her engaged with you nicely. Next time I'd think about the clothes and how they'll look in a picture - this seems to have a heart on front but with her arms blocking it, it makes it into a pink blob (it's not the outfit, it's how it looks from the waist up in a photo).

which one do u like ? (check to colors)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Well, hey! There you are!

I pick #2.

thank you!

and last question about the eyes - check the black circle on the eyes - what do you prefer ?

2.jpg
22.jpg

Are you talking about the iris? they look fine to me, and frankly, I don't see any difference.

Besides; I don't know why you keep making minuscule changes. Can't you just take more photographs?

thanks! and sure i will !

perhaps it is my monitor but to me, all of these look deadly grey.
Brighten the girl, add some yellow in mid tones and highlights, add some red saturation and it looks better to me.

kfirgfinalllll.jpg

perhaps it is my monitor but to me, all of these look deadly grey.
Brighten the girl, add some yellow in mid tones and highlights, add some red saturation and it looks better to me.

View attachment 97444
I do agree that the originals look a touch too grey, but that edit looks like she's being lit by sodium vapor to me. Also lost a LOT of detail in the image right temple area.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back