My Nikon D3000 has a problem... It's too awesome!

CamCracker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Nikon D3000 is too awesome! It's really overwhelming! It takes amazing pictures, it's very fast, the pictures come out properly exposed, the camera is very easy to use, it has a great selections of lenses, it's just too awesome! I don't know what to do!! And the worst part is, is that I'd suggest it to everyone!

Not to mention the Nikon lenses! It's really mind boggling - They're just so good! The 18-55mm and 55-200mm have a problem, they seem to be too awesome! And the worst part of that is, they have an awesome VR feature! Man! And they don't creep! Plus they can be used in Manual and Automatic focusing modes! Grr! And the part that makes me mad is their price - they're so affordable!

Don't even get me started on the accessories!!! The selection of accessories is too huge! From flashes, to battery grips, to underwater housing, to professional tripods, to even those little hot shoe liquid bubble things for getting the right level for your pictures! There is too much variety! Plus those filters! UV filters, macro filters, colored filters, what's next?! HDR filters??? All of this is just too awesome for me!

What do I do??? Help me!

Whatever you do, get a Nikon D3000 and please get the 18-55mm VR and 55-200mm VR! :lol:

Are you joking?

Oh wait, nvm. I went to your website and found out you're 12.

Well golly!
It's great you love your camera.
Wait til you get some better glass...that post will be twice as long and contain at least 3 times the exclamation marks.

What do you do? Go relieve that camera-boner you've got and shoot some pics. Then post here so we can have a look.

Just a late comment. I'm not 12, I stated on the website that I started photography at the age of 12. I'm 19, yes still kinda young, but very experienced with photography, life, etc. But not 12.

I have to agree. I've been nothing but satisfied with my D3000. It has plenty of features, and even with the kit lenses I can usually pull off the shots I want without too much trouble. I don't feel like I'm lacking for anything with that camera, and I don't foresee that I'll need a new camera body for quite a while yet, if the D3000 continues to rise to the occasion as it has been doing so far.

I wouldn't say that anyone who is 19 years old is very experienced with photography, life, etc....and this isn't coming from someone who is way older than you. I'm not the type to start with that "walking to school barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways" stuff. I'm only 23 myself and, I admit it, very inexperienced with photography, life, etc. That's the kind of thing that comes with time, which you (and I) haven't experienced yet....

Most reactions

Back