F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 #1
D Dmitri No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 5,882 Reaction score 44 Location End of the line Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 #2 Sweet! I like the first and third one. I didn't understand the second one tho.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, Dmitri. There's really not anything to understand about the second one. It's just a woman playing harmonica in a very low-light setting. It's a picture to reject out of hand, but I like it.
Thanks, Dmitri. There's really not anything to understand about the second one. It's just a woman playing harmonica in a very low-light setting. It's a picture to reject out of hand, but I like it.
C cdanddvdpublisher TPF Noob! Joined Mar 8, 2008 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Jul 5, 2008 #4 love the reflection on the steel
Toni Marie TPF Noob! Joined Jan 25, 2008 Messages 343 Reaction score 0 Location Lincoln, NE Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 #5 I like the first one it looks really cool!!
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Cd and Toni, thank you.