My other passion....

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first passion, brings me much enjoyment.......

Picture017.jpg

I looks like you've changed the rear pickup from that picture.

Nice picture by the way. Be fun to see if you could get the DOF to have both knobs in focus.

Changed all the pick ups once, then changed out the bridge pick up, new pots, new pick guard, new saddles, rewired the bridge pickup, and a fret job....it's like a camera, a money pit.....

Yes, I had decided on an American Fender Strat. Jumbo frets, dual bridge pick-up, S1 switch installed after purchase.

Then I decided I wanted a camera more and spent my $1000 on that. I think I made the right choice. :)

Yes, I had decided on an American Fender Strat. Jumbo frets, dual bridge pick-up, S1 switch installed after purchase.

Then I decided I wanted a camera more and spent my $1000 on that. I think I made the right choice. :)

At this point I have more in the guitars, but the camera will not take long to catch up, no doubt about it....

There doesn't seem to be anything in focus which is quite bothersome- Although I'm sure your love affair with such a wonderful lady is marvelous though!

Yeah, I was thinking it wasn't quite in focus, or I just can't tell where the focal point is. It looks like you may have a little bit of camera shake which may be the issue.

Most reactions

Back