My own church/wedding photos....

Because she wants pictures before the wedding on the 12th also. Gives me time also to play with the goods. She agreed, so

nah.. dont rent on the day before. They will be staged anyway. Just use the equipment you have now. Get the good stuff on the actual wedding where your position and light are limited

If I was paying for it, I would agree, but he is letting me use all 3 for 25 dollars, so kind of worth it just to play with it, since it isnt extra. :) perks of working at a studio, even though I'm trying to get him to let me use it for free, he told me if it was a weekday (like the 12th) he would but a weekend it is in demand....
BUT the bride doesnt know that....... and she doesnt need to.

Can I come work at that studio?! I'm ok with moving to Florida. lol.

Seriously, you have a super cool boss. $25 to rent a lens, a camera, and . . . what was the third thing? Anyway. That's awesome.

why am I saying 3? I mean 2. I already have the 50mm, but I am renting the D200 so it will autofocus and putting the 70-200 Af-s on my D3000.

Florida sucks, I'm trying to leave, and I probably would have been gone already but I got this hookup with the studio so I decided to stick around.

Tomorrow I get to go play with the studio lights that we are going to use for a gym shoot coming up on the 4th! I love it!

Most reactions

Back