What's new

My photo of the day...

How did you find that out? I don't know how to do it.
I use Opanda iExif. But not every picture will have the exif information available to be read. Depends on how the image was saved.

Oh yeah...I think it's a really nice image too. It does look a tiny bit on the dark side (but it doesn't take away from the picture itself)...it's just the noise in the darker areas that bother me a bit (I tend to notice noise right away). You could try a noise reduction program like Noiseware Community Edition. It's free.
 
Last edited:
ah these exif plugins are sweet

when someone says "your photo is underexposed" does that just mean it's too dark?.. or that shadow detail has been lost?...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom