My Photo Site

tmurphy0828

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! a few days ago I started a photo blog for myself. The reason I started it was because I was looking to start a project that would always keep me busy either shooting, editing, or learning new things. I also wanted to share it with everyone so that is why I decided to start a blog. The goal in the long run is for the blog to turn into what will be my website. So ill still keep the blog updated but eventually it will become a feature on my website.

I was hoping you guys would check it out and give me some feedback. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Be warned it is a work in progress so things like the "About" and "Contact" pages are not finished. That being said I could use some sudgestions

Tim Murphy Photography | My name is Tim Murphy, I am a photographer and a skateboarder. This blog is a mixture of my photos, daily life, and random things I think are rad. Take a look through my posts to see my photos and the stories behind the shots

Last edited:

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
It's actually not too bad, a pretty easy to view blog format site.

Do you do any downhill boarding?

Sent from my iPhone

OP
tmurphy0828

tmurphy0828

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
It's actually not too bad, a pretty easy to view blog format site.

Do you do any downhill boarding?

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks
I do a little bit but I live in South Florida and there are not very many hills haha its mostly flat. I go to parking garages and bomb down those sometimes but other than that there isnt much

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics