My photos of eiffel tower

goldensea80

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
imagesh.net
The first one, shot from far distance, one shot:

The second, closer, merged from two shots:

The last one, very close to the tower, 3 (or 4?) shots to get all the tower!

Is that cool:sexywink:

Nicely done! I think my fave is the second one, with the bridge and water in the shot and the really cool clouds.

Nice shots. I agree with Antarctican -- the other elements of #2 make it really stand out in my mind.

Damn... When I went, I was with a group, thus there was no freedom... I would have loved to be able to find better angles.

Good shots, though

Nicely done! I think my fave is the second one, with the bridge and water in the shot and the really cool clouds.
Thanks, but my most difficult shot is the 3rd. I had to take almost 90 degree shot. Although it doesn't look good in small image, I really like it when view the full site,

Damn... When I went, I was with a group, thus there was no freedom... I would have loved to be able to find better angles.
Hehe, that situation was similier to mine, I went with my groups of friends who has been in Paris in Paris for several years so that they are not interested much in things here. I had to stop and take some shot and then ran after them :D

the 2nd and the 3rd are great. great shots, great framing.
i don't like the first one because of the over exposure. too much light. the framing is good in the first one too.

good luck

nice photos, 2 is my fav

i got a photo very similar to 3, but there is leaves on the trees and there on the left side! ;)

FAV said:
the 2nd and the 3rd are great. great shots, great framing.
i don like the first one because of the over exposure. too much light. the framing is got in the first one too.

good luck
It was in the middle of noon and that 's too shiny. I tried hard but unable to get the right exposure :(
By the way, my Camera was just the Olympus C725.

i apologize for the misspelling, it caused by the speed with which i was writing.
I have rectified the message.

You have a pretty good camera, as I can see (8x optical zoom).

If you would have focused on the sky on auto, you'll have now a better pic (with low exposure, but that could be corrected), or.. the best way, manual: a smaller apperture (f/8 maybe), a smaller ISO, a lower exposure...

what do you mean by you merged the shots how does that work?

jimaroo said:
what do you mean by you merged the shots how does that work?
I meant the panorama features of some cameras, it allow you shot a sequence of photos then use the software to connect them together to make the big one,

If you would have focused on the sky on auto, you'll have now a better pic (with low exposure, but that could be corrected), or.. the best way, manual: a smaller apperture (f/8 maybe), a smaller ISO, a lower exposure..
I remember that when I focus on the sky near the sun, then the sky far from the sun will bee too dark (because I keep the exposure looked to keep the panarama connecting smooth)
Edit: Oh, sorry, I am talking about the "Paris corner" photo on my sig!

Nice shots, reminds me of how nice paris is :)

The first shot is very over exposed and seems a little tilted about 5 degrees or so which is confusing my eye! Maybe straighten it up a little (or maybe its me!) Other than that its a nice composition, but one where a great sky blue would have helped a lot

:) Any more of the tower? I found shots from beneath it gave great prospective shots

I have one too:
Paris132.jpg

I wanna go to Paris!
I somehow like the long shadows in #1, and that makes it my favorite of these.

FAV, I think your shot is good as well, but I think the thread starter (goldensea80) would have prefered that you started a new thread. This way, I also think more viewers will see your photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back