My pics yet again.

mukti

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Since my pics didn\t show up in my last post,I ...am posting them again for feedback..(thanks for the help Dratom):)

Please let me know what you guys think.

2865249952_66667ffa47.jpg

2864401363_39d706ae75.jpg

2861760421_45d990bf15.jpg

2864425119_9200668da5.jpg

wooow
nice shoot
really
nomber 1 is my fav ...

in number one the composition looks too random for me, although the light is good.

my favourite is clearly number 3 (nice perspective, almost abstract), followed by number 2.

I like the abstractness and reduction to lines and shapes and colours in 4. Very nice!

However I am not too fond of your composition for the flowers in 1, too much is being cut off, and the light is extremely yellow. It must have been lamp light. Was it?

The background in Photo 2 is very busy with part of the vendor's face (mildly blurred) showing between the puppets, and a car on the left ... would have been nicer if it had been more reduced to the subject (puppets).

3 is really interesting. Like Alex is saying: it is ALMOST abstract, though it is not. I personally would have cropped it somewhat differently, I think, but since it is your photo... It's just that I find the bottom (blurred) hand distracting. That's all.

I like the abstractness and reduction to lines and shapes and colours in 4. Very nice!

However I am not too fond of your composition for the flowers in 1, too much is being cut off, and the light is extremely yellow. It must have been lamp light. Was it?

The background in Photo 2 is very busy with part of the vendor's face (mildly blurred) showing between the puppets, and a car on the left ... would have been nicer if it had been more reduced to the subject (puppets).

3 is really interesting. Like Alex is saying: it is ALMOST abstract, though it is not. I personally would have cropped it somewhat differently, I think, but since it is your photo... It's just that I find the bottom (blurred) hand distracting. That's all.

Great observations.the next time I take pics,will keep this in mind..specially your comment on pic3..thanks

in number one the composition looks too random for me, although the light is good.

Yeah ALex,I agree with you on that one..I think ,now, that the composition could be stronger.Thanks.

Hey Mukti you got it now! Now I like #3, but i agree with LaFoto about cropping out the blurred hand! Nice shooting

Hey Mukti you got it now! Now I like #3, but i agree with LaFoto about cropping out the blurred hand! Nice shooting

Yes Dratom.Thanks to you...I've posted some more,check 'em out.

And yeah I agree with LaFoto too:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back