my pride and joy....

P.S. He sure is a good looking young man. And I loved how you included the shot of him in his air force jump suit at age one - too funny!

Sheesh, Rave ... you could have given me a heads up on this ... I sqwalled through the whole thing ... I know you told me you posted some shots, but GEESH! Tell me next time to have some kleenex ready!

I tell you often how cool he is, and how proud I am and you (and pretty much everyone else on here ;) ) knows how fond I am of those who serve, but I'll say it again ... his willingness to give his life for his country and especially for me, is amazing and I have nothing but profound gratitude.

I had a whole bunch of other stuff written, but I deleted it and I'll just say this:

Your parenting time isn't over ... you get a bit of a breather right now, but in another year when all the tech stuff is finished, then it'll be 'Mom, I've met someone ... Mom, we're getting married ... (and later ... much later !...) Mom, you're going to be a grandmother! ... Mom, the baby won't stop crying' ... but it'll always be 'Mom ...'

Oh, and nice shots, too! :heart: :hug::

aprilraven said:
thanks ya'll.... i appreciate the comments...

i remebered elsapet when your son joined... and i thought, that has to be so hard..now i know...it is hard...

oh, and littleman, where have you been, boy?? i missed you...
i was gonna try to hook up with ya at san antonio...but i figured just me would be more than you could want, the whole adams family might just send you over the edge...( husband is cousin it...see above!!)

i loved san antonio....loved the river walk.... its was so cool...next time ..me and pallie will go by ourselves to visit.... the people with me were too nervous to enjoy it....!!
busy... as I am today... :confused:

yep, next time you're down here go ahead and shoot me an email. :thumbup:

i mean to say thanks to you chiller, any time you comment, it makes me feel all thrilled..

nicole, you cry over telephone commercials.....i knew this would kill you...sorry, should have warned ya...

little man, dont worry, i will contact you!!

thanks for sharing your emotional day with us Nancy. you captured the day well. we all appreciate what he's doing for his country...he's a man stepping up to the plate and not looking back! awesome courage! :salute:

What fantastic shots! Your love for him just shines through in these. I am sure you are so very proud. Thank you for sharing these...makes me remember to appreciate the trials of raising sons...they grow all to fast :hug::

oh my gosh! hertz wrote on my thread??? thanks hertz..your way too sweet...i know its only cause i begged you!!!

alison....kiss your sons as much as you can...they grow up too fast...and then you cant kiss them...only in your mind and heart...thanks for you comments.... your saying something means so much...

jonmikal.... you know how special it is to me that you look at my stuff...
i adore the fact that you have been thru this too... share and share alike..
thank you...
thank you all for looking.... and yes, i am way too proud of this child... but he is so worth it..

( ps .. caleb... you better reply to the pm's your getting, you little sh*t hook... i can find you...!!!)

Knot Fan, I've heard so much about you, I feel like I know you personally! I'm soooo proud of you too! Get that camera and snap some shots!!

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Awesome pics there Aprilraven! It brings back so many memories. Of course your son, raised in the sticks of the Ozarks would walk away with a marksman medal. ;) You must be so proud. I'm probably proud enough for you too. :biggrin:

Caleb. Just in case you don't hear it enough, thanks for serving. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to drop me a PM.

Knot Fan said:
p.s. mom its airman sh*t hook

:lmao:
[Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?!]

Caleb, it's an awesome thing you're doing, to step up to serve and protect your country. We all look forward to pics of your travels.

Go Vipers!

Knot Fan said:
hey thanks for the comments. hopefully i will have my own camera and show pictures of my travels.
p.s. mom its airman sh*t hook

If you'd be a little sweeter to the people that actually write you ... send you money ... support your sorry little airman sh*t hook arse ... you might get a little MORE cash for the camera! But oooooohhhhh no .... I don't even get a 'hi cousin ... love you ... mean it ...'

:sniffle:

:lol: :heart: ;)

Great pictures AprilRaven.... All grown up.. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Steve

Most reactions

Back