Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
no c&c needed, Im a pro now :sexywink:

Running by paige_w, on Flickr

boots by paige_w, on Flickr

love <3 by paige_w, on Flickr

just kidding cc if you wish. not 100% happy with todays shoot, but I did my best. More on flickr, I had a tough time choosing my faves. Trying to scout out new places to take pics. Opinions?

Oh I do I get extra credit for shooting the first two while wearing my baby on my back? :lol:

Last edited:

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Awwww.....tooo cute!!! That's all I got for now.....=)

shortpants

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Me too, very cute! I guess that's a good reaction to kiddo pics right? Really though, I love the more candid shots of kids, you know, being kids. Yes you totally get extra credit wearing yours on your back. Ergo? Mei tai? Yup I wore mine too :lol:

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like the moment caught in the first one! I think the angle works because of her wonky running pose.

I do like the last one. But I am torn about the foot chop. Knee jerk reaction is *tsk tsk*, but I think slightly forgivable.

But what the hell is going on in the background? It's luscious, but why are the buildings tilted, and the girl are sitting on what appears to be level ground. It's visually disconcerting to me!

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
^^^^^^^Ahhhhh.....I noticed that....=)

OP
paigew

paigew

Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
ooohhh, that is odd...could it be because they were on a hill? Or is it because I held the camera crooked? I know the foot chop :banghead: (not 100% happy)

@shortpants, a mei tai that I sewed myself, though we love our ergo too :D

OP
paigew

paigew

Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
also is it me, or does seeing the bottom of shoes bug anyone else (#3)? sorry abt my typing skills, holding sleeping baby one hand typing

Granddad

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
ooohhh, that is odd...could it be because they were on a hill? Or is it because I held the camera crooked? ....
Wrong answer. As a pro you should have said "it is an expression of artistic philosophy indicating that my children are on the level and well grounded while the world at large (represented by the towers) is blurred and bent." ... or something like that. :) You could have BS'd the foot chop and the sole of the shoe, too.

Great photos :)

OP
paigew

paigew

Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
ooohhh, that is odd...could it be because they were on a hill? Or is it because I held the camera crooked? ....
Wrong answer. As a pro you should have said "it is an expression of artistic philosophy indicating that my children are on the level and well grounded while the world at large (represented by the towers) is blurred and bent." ... or something like that. :) You could have BS'd the foot chop and the sole of the shoe, too.

Great photos :)

Ha! Love it :D

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
cute shots, Paige.. great kids! Personally.. I would warm them up a bit... unless you were going for that look!

DiskoJoe

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Besides some small framing issues the quality here is really good. Nice feel to the tones.

OP
paigew

paigew

Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
cute shots, Paige.. great kids! Personally.. I would warm them up a bit... unless you were going for that look!
Thanks! I will try that. I go back and forth so much trying to get them to look just right; I am trying hard not to 'overdo' my photos so I love hearing things like this :) You think adding a bit more of the yellow tint?

Thanks everyone for the good comments! I wasn't even going to post these pics because I wasn't totally happy with them. I figured the slight blow outs and destracting backgrounds 'ruined' them....

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks! I will try that. I go back and forth so much trying to get them to look just right; I am trying hard not to 'overdo' my photos so I love hearing things like this :) You think adding a bit more of the yellow tint?

Thanks everyone for the good comments! I wasn't even going to post these pics because I wasn't totally happy with them. I figured the slight blow outs and destracting backgrounds 'ruined' them....

I don't think I would add any more yellow, maybe just a touch of magenta. I am on un-calibrated monitors (work) so hard for me to say right now.... maybe I will remember to check them when I get home. Do what makes you happy! ( I would to watch the highlights a bit closer, on your next shoot... those faces are on the edge. :)

Most reactions

New Topics