my simple introduction

Shaynethemom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I am new here , as Im sure you can tell by my post count :) . I just purchased a Nikon D3000 ... I took it out of the box, looked it over and put it in it's new bag , and well.... that is is. granted Ive only owned it for about 24 hours Im kinda scared of it . I came across this forum while searching for some BTDT experiences with the camera.. and thought this might be a good place to learn some more photography tips. as I am pretty new ( but a quick learner ) ..

off to read my manual... :hippie:

welcome to the Photo Forum! i'm quite sure you'll both enjoy and learn from here...
do read up on backposts...they're full of info! :)

enjoy!!!

will def check out as many posts as I can .. :)

i actually took my camera out today and played with it a little to get the "feel" for it... just shot on auto in guide mode ...got some decent shots in that mode but would love to go manual with the settings and get some real nice pics ( soon i hope )

welcome!

just read the manual, and most importantly, take pictures! then post them here so we can give you pointers =)

welcome!

just read the manual, and most importantly, take pictures! then post them here so we can give you pointers =)

Im scared to post pics LOL , some of the pics on here are awesomely beautiful..

Yeah that's what I did. I read my D90 manual cover to cover. A lot of stuff I didn't retain. But as I started using the camera and understanding more and more I'd go back and be like AHH that's what they meant. So keep it handy. Mine is all dogeared now.

Congratulations and welcome to TPF! Run, don't walk, and procure a copy of Bryan Peterson's "Understanding Exposure". It will significantly shorten your learning curve!

Reading the manual first? Oh, that's right,you're not a guy :lmao:

BTW Don't be scared to post pics here in the Beginner's forum. That's an excellent way to learn and improve.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back