My site

Thank you. Only 1 looks overharpened on my monitor so I am trying to figure out if it is my monitor or if the general public sees them as id o as well. Thanks!!!

Unless you are the guy with the big hair, I would remove that as my first image. I have no idea who that is but from reading your info, I would suspect that you are female...please forgive me if I am wrong.

Indeed I would remove that picture of the guy with the long hair in the intro, and turn it into something more professional because when I first arrived on the page- I thought the site would be amateur looking.. but it turned out that there's a pro style to your site which I like a lot. But yeah, simply change the intro and it will be good.

Oh and yes-I am female! :eek:P I loved the colors in the "long haired man's" photo. Should I throw it out or keep it under Older children. He is 15....

He He He! That was a sample image... It is now changed. please let me know if the storybord works for it now... Thanks!!!

Hi Candice,
I love the website and images. Very strong images, and simple navagation.

Two little nits:
1. The second image in the storyboard looks like she is.....picking at her bottom. Do you have another one to put there?
2. The word "investment". I know there are two camps on this, but my background is in sales. I was taught never to use the word investment. The reason behind it was that it's a scary word to most people, as investing is inharently risky to begin with. Pricing isn't as scary.
(Just like I don't have a scary "contract". I have "paperwork".)

Besides those two little things, I totally dig your site. Big beautiful images. :)

Elsaspet-thank you for pointing out tht center picture. I have that storybord in a 20x30 in my living romm and NEVER noticed that. I will be moving that image now as I can't sto laughing. I wonder how many other people noticed that. It has been up for a year!!! I will change investment to Pricing then. Thank you!!!!!

Elsaspet-thank you for pointing out tht center picture. I have that storybord in a 20x30 in my living romm and NEVER noticed that. I will be moving that image now as I can't sto laughing. I wonder how many other people noticed that. It has been up for a year!!! I will change investment to Pricing then. Thank you!!!!!

Haha. I've done the same thing. :)

I checked out your site and I think it looks great. I wanted to bring to your attention that "Schedule" is spelled wrong in your headings.

the new design is pretty cool also. simple & clean, that's how i like it. how much did your template cost? and the music is very nice, fits with the pictures a lot.. gives thats clam & mild feeling, i got a preference for in the arms of an angel cause i felt in love with that song since a while, but anyways this is getting a bit out of subject.

but still i got a little something against the intro page, it doesn't really fit the whole website ambiance.. in my opinion you should change it and design it more like the website to give it a pro looking right from the beginning!

Thanks for the reply! Do yo mean the colors don't match the website form the welcome page or just the layout and design? Check out portfoliositez.com. They are $12 a month or you can just buy the template. Nice thing is, That includes your hosting and their customer service is Unbelievable! Thanks again for looking!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back