What's new

My small photography video

swmocity

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
469
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i put together a short video of some photos ive taken...what yall think of it?

[video=youtube;nvYWQQBkR-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYWQQBkR-o[/url][/video]
 
I think calling it a video is a stretch. It's more a slide show but you did a pretty good job on it. :thumbup:

At any rate you have some nice images in there. :thumbup::thumbup:

I would have like to have looked at most of them for longer than you displayed them though. :(
 
I think calling it a video is a stretch. It's more a slide show but you did a pretty good job on it. :thumbup:

At any rate you have some nice images in there. :thumbup::thumbup:

I would have like to have looked at most of them for longer than you displayed them though. :(

ok slide show lol...head to my flickr...all of the photos are on there
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom