My son Kyle

binga63

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I worry sometimes that I am losing it, that my ability to hold a camera steady is diminishing slowly....I test and push myself not to give up...this is my son Kyle, 300mm handheld
_DSC0385.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice expression. Is that a wire fence in the oof part background?

Nice image. You may want to discuss medical THC marijuana with your doctor. It was a suggested option for me but unfortunately, I drive a lot and the risk vs reward didn't make good sense. I know of two people, personally, that have had excellent results. One is an electrician, the other is a database manager. In both cases, the treatment has furthered their careers.

Gorgeous - nothing to worry about with this one. Sure do love these long telephotos for portraits! Yum!

Nice image. You may want to discuss medical THC marijuana with your doctor. It was a suggested option for me but unfortunately, I drive a lot and the risk vs reward didn't make good sense. I know of two people, personally, that have had excellent results. One is an electrician, the other is a database manager. In both cases, the treatment has furthered their careers.
I fall into the same category, need to drive as well...fingers crossed for a cure

Most reactions

New Topics

Back