My son's first encounter with leaves!

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a portrait shoot on sunday and took my son along for his first time seeing leaves. We found a pile, proped him up, watched, laughed and took some pics ;)

Man that was pricelss :mrgreen:

crs3093.jpg

crs3101.jpg

Here he started to get lost!

crs3110.jpg

Then he got bored with it :(

crs3105.jpg

So we picked him up and went home for the day (and trick-or-treaters) :wink:

:thumbup: very cool...doesn't look like it bothered him at all! nice jacket!

wow...priceless shots. Very well done.

That is the 2nd coolest pice of attire I've ever seen! Great shots, the first one is so funny. iff you looked up bewilderment in a pictionary that picture would be there.

Oh man...that bomber jacket is great. I actually have one just like it from my early childhood. (And another larger, more fitting one today.

On to the pictures...I love all of them. The DOF and exposures are perfect. These are the pictures that mean the most to you no matter what.

Great series! He looks wonderful. :D

They're all good, but the third one is my fave - it cracks me up. Nice work! :thumbup:

What a fun series!

It was quite a bit of fun watching this whole thing take place. Always interesting to see first reactions to new things!

Of course once he learned that they make noise it was hard to get him to stop pounding his fists on them to take any pics!

ah... i am so glad to have gotten to see this...great great series.. i would frame them all together...he is just killer in that jacket....little heart breaker, huh??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back