My son's first images

i love the cathedral third picture, the sky looks amazing! He's so good for someone so young!

He's got his father's eye for photography, that's for certain. I look forward to seeing more of his work!

He got some nice shoots. but IMO A little heavy on the PS

Also, Jon did your wife change her user name

Jeff Canes said:
Also, Jon did your wife change her user name

Yes, I did. I am now Calliope, formerly known as JonMikal's_Wife.

As for the photos, he is a talented young man isn't he!? We feel buying his camera was money well-spent! :mrgreen:

this is michael (jons son) thanks for all the nice comments. i really appreciate them. i look forward to putting more pics on here soon. thanks:)

just to let you know that "scoob" is my new username

Well scooby nice work. What kind of camera did you shoot these on, (out of curiousity)? Your father should be watching his back, with shots like these you might surpass him! Welcome aboard.

kilifila66 said:
Well scooby nice work. What kind of camera did you shoot these on, (out of curiousity)? Your father should be watching his back, with shots like these you might surpass him! Welcome aboard.

they bought me an olympus D-545. maybe when i get better dad will give me his D-70.

Your lucky scoob, the d70 is TASTY! I will have to check out that olympus, I am way too poor at college to get the d70. Thanks a lot, keep the good stuff coming.

scoob said:
this is michael (jons son) thanks for all the nice comments. i really appreciate them. i look forward to putting more pics on here soon. thanks:)

just to let you know that "scoob" is my new username
Hi Scoob, welcome to the forum! This is some seriously good stuff. :thumbup: The last shot shows a real eye for composition, which some people struggle with. Looks like you have half the battle licked already. I'll be looking for more of your stuff, nice job! :D

Most reactions

Back