My son's first images

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
we purchased my 15 year old his first digital camera Monday. his first attempt were the fireworks on the mall last night and Washington Cathedral today. as you can see, he loves his new toy - PS ;) anyway, he'll be joining up soon and posting on his own. anyway here are a few:

27288187-L.jpg

27288189-L.jpg

27288185-L.jpg

this was handheld, thus blurried...so PS came in handy for him:

27288193-L.jpg

Tell me you're joking. These are all amazing, but #3 and #4 put anything I've EVER shot to shame! How long has this guy been shooting again???

Oh great. He's just got his first camera and already he's better than me. :grumpy:
I do really like that third one.

So an 11 year old gets his first camera and on his first set of pictures produces #3 here? It could only be 'Son of Mikal'......

Go Son of JonMikal. Your photos kick ass. Even though they are a little blurry it doesn't matter - they're still gorgeous. Looks like you guys had some awesome fireworks!

Careful Jon, Your son might make a few members here (including myself) give up in disgust! :lol:

Love the third image. :)

Wow...awesome shots. Is there anybody in your family who can not take a good photo. Excellent work!!!!

i think if you post one that your dog has taken, by accident, i am quitting....just throwing in the towel....

sheeze....teen prodigy... great job jonmikals son....the third one is great! and the 4th one makes me think of an old scary movie, kinda... love the idea there...cool.

Your son cheated!! He's got a professional for a father! The 3rd and 4th are fantastic, looks all gothic and dramatic. If these are your first attempt, then i'm really looking forward to what you produce when you become a pro. :)

Those are some great shots, #3 is my fav. You must be very proud.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back