My story

SnakeCharmer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

I'm not sure if I'll fit in here or not. I've browsed around some of the threads and even the amateurs know way more than I do. So I may just be a total pain in the butt to ya'll! :blushing: I'm even lost on the simple abbreviations everyone uses..I hope there's a cheat sheet somewhere until I learn.

Anyways..my story. I'm Shelly, a 45 yo hobbyist with some unique pets that I love photographing. Especially since my 2 kids are now teens and will no longer put up with me taking their pics constantly. Also the typical vacation pics and things like that.

As for camera, my valentine's day gift was (yeah, I got it early, I'm spoiled :D) a Canon Powershot SX10 IS. I've only had it a few days, but I think I like it. I really want to learn more about the finer details now of taking good pics though. Previously I was using a Canon Powershot s50, which did a great job with just point and click.

Hopefully I'll learn some of the more advanced techniques from everyone here and be able to use my new camera to it's potential.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back