My Trip to Bernheim Forest (7 Pics )

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elvir.bravehost.com
Hello!

I went to a nerby forest called Bernheim Forest. Its about 100 acres or so, thats just a guess-timate. And off course I brought my camera with me and I took some pictures. And I wanted to share the love.:thumbup:

Lake Nevil (35 acres)
dsc000650yv.jpg

Another smaller lake
dsc001199tv.jpg

An Autumn Tree
dsc000716oa.jpg

Autumn Leaves
dsc000737ek.jpg

Blue Flower
dsc000805vu.jpg

Something that looked like blueberrys
dsc001430pz.jpg

A Cactus needle
dsc001005wv.jpg

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed! :D

Only 4 of your images loaded for me. "Something that looks like blueberries" is my fave... it makes me want to go buy some "Nerds". I never knew that they grew on a bush. LOL

Seriously, nice colours on the "blueberries" shot.

I like the daisy and the things you said looked like blueberries (definatly not blueberries - don't eat!), but the pic is cool.

I think the "blueberrys" were a type of flower that have not matured all the way yet. Or, some type of seed. Who knows! Also, the "blueberrys" were a little bit darker purple than in the shot, but, it was so sunny that day and I even had my ISO on 1000, but, it still came out a little to light. But, I took what I got.

Which pictures didn't load? They all loaded for me.

Thanks for the comments both of you! :D

I like both the flower and the blueberry shot. I have a small suggestion. They are nice compositions they need a little punch of contrast. You said ISO 1000. DId you mean 100, if it was 1000 for a sunny day is quite extreme.

These are all very nice! I absolutely like the "somithing like blueberries". This is such an odd color of the berries ... You could crop it a bit more on the top to get rid of the topmost branch of berries in the background ... this would olso move the main branch out of the vertical center ...

yes! VERY nice...i really like the last three!
the berries look like a Viburnum. (by the leaves and berry size/shape)..but i'm not quite sure what colour the berries can be.....anyway...
:thumbup: good shots!

laura

Canoncan said:
I like both the flower and the blueberry shot. I have a small suggestion. They are nice compositions they need a little punch of contrast. You said ISO 1000. DId you mean 100, if it was 1000 for a sunny day is quite extreme.

Yup, ISO 1000. Not for the blueberry things, but, the second picture I used ISO 1000. Also, some other shots that I didnt post I had to use ISO 1000. It was cloud-less that day and the sun was brighter than usual.

deveel said:
These are all very nice! I absolutely like the "somithing like blueberries". This is such an odd color of the berries ... You could crop it a bit more on the top to get rid of the topmost branch of berries in the background ... this would olso move the main branch out of the vertical center ...

Can you do that beacuse I dont have any software to do that. The "something like blueberrys" picutre is OTE.:thumbup:

Thanks for all the comments guys!:hug:: :hug::

i said
the berries look like a Viburnum. (by the leaves and berry size/shape)..but i'm not quite sure what colour the berries can be.....anyway...

ok i have been 'corrected' it could be "Callicarpa dichotoma"-know as a 'beautyberry' lilac flowers..... :)

laura

Most reactions

Back