My Major views (Pic heavy)

Huuu, wow! Nice viewpoint!

Thanks!

That 18-55 is darn good in very skillful hands. I remember you complaining how boring it was...lol. It and the 35 1.4 are my favorite. Unfortunately, I rarely use my XT2 any more.

Yes I almost sold it! Still it's not my favorite focal range but I can't resist the flexibility of the zoom when I am traveling or out in the wild! It has grown on me a bit as I think I've gotten a bit better at getting what I want out of it. I actually had my 50-230 with me that day but didn't take it out of the bag. I was too tired from the hike to even think about changing lenses lol. It really kicked my butt. It was all I could do to get what I got. Spent most of my time at the summit just resting and enjoying the view.

Huuu, wow! Nice viewpoint!

Thanks!

That 18-55 is darn good in very skillful hands. I remember you complaining how boring it was...lol. It and the 35 1.4 are my favorite. Unfortunately, I rarely use my XT2 any more.

Yes I almost sold it! Still it's not my favorite focal range but I can't resist the flexibility of the zoom when I am traveling or out in the wild! It has grown on me a bit as I think I've gotten a bit better at getting what I want out of it. I actually had my 50-230 with me that day but didn't take it out of the bag. I was too tired from the hike to even think about changing lenses lol. It really kicked my butt. It was all I could do to get what I got. Spent most of my time at the summit just resting and enjoying the view.

I hear ya. Nice set.

Most reactions

Back